Invoice and Account Management > Escalated Tickets
Managing your escalations
We understand that there may be times when you wish to escalate a ticket. This could be due to several reasons:
- You are unable to carry out business as usual due to a Billing Enquiry
- Failure of communication plan
- Increase in impact and/or criticality of a Billing Enquiry
- A recurring billing issue
Therefore, within Customer Service we provide you with a four-level escalation matrix.
Outlined are the steps you should take to escalate a ticket.
- All escalation must be made via dedicated email (escalations made other way may suffer delays)
- Make sure you enter your ticket reference when contacting us to help with routing your escalation appropriately. Our ticket format is 1-0123456789.
- Escalations will be system driven, and will move sequentially from level 1 to 4
- The escalation owner can decide to expedite or delay the requested escalation level