- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Latest Updates to Origin Surcharges for Number Hosting Customer
- Why I get the message “Single Sign On is not enabled for your company.” when I try to login with my company’s credentials in Colt Online?
- Why I cannot access the Update Password page?
- How do I reset my password if I have Single Sign On enabled in Colt Online?
- Can I login to Colt Online with my company credentials (Single Sign-On)?
- How can I reset my password?
- How can I check if a user is set as Single sign On?
- What are the Ethernet Diversity feature for the default service offer?
- What is the Ethernet Diversity feature for the default service offer – Japan?
How to access the Speed Test tool?
To access the Speed Test, go to the Services>View Services tile on the landing page or via the Services option in the menu bar
Select the appropriate service from the Services view, which then takes you into the Service Details page. Scroll to the section labelled Diagnostic Toolkit and select “Speed Test”.
Once selected, a new web page will open with the tool. Please note: the tool needs to run from Windows IE11