How to update an email address for e-invoicing
1. On the Account and Billing Managment page select the type of change you want to request. In this case Email address for electronic invoice delivery and then click Next.
2. Use the Search box to select your account, click “Search” and “Next” to continue.
3. Colt online will display the list of billing account numbers related to the account selected in the previous screen.
This page will allow you to see the current billing account details as Billing address (including Billing company name and Billing Contact name), e-invoice email, Customer Reference, Purchase Order nº and Invoice Language.
Use the search box to filter the data is required.
Select the Billing Account Number you would like to update and click “Next”.
The next page will allow you to update you email address to receive an e-mail notification containing your invoice in secure pdf format. Enter the desired address and click “Next”.
In this step the system will ask yo if you want to update the Changes , Discard or go back to edit.
Note: This page is just an example of how the changes will look like in your invoice. In case of multiple changes with different values then the preview page will just show one example.
Click Yes or No to confirm the changes
This screen will confirm that your request is submitted successfully.
Here you also have the opportunity to request a copy bills.
Here you also have the opportunity to request a copy bill.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How to set your PBX Configuration
- How can I set the priority of my ticket?
- How do I find a copy of a notification?
- What is the difference between RFO (Reason for Outage) and Incident Report?
- Colt Online Dashboard
- How do I port-in a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How do I reserve a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How to make an address update in Numbers on Demand
- How can I activate a number in Numbers on Demand?
- What can I do on Numbers on Demand compared to Cocom Web Manager?