How to use the Speed Test tool?
Click on Auto Select to run the tool immediately. To change the server that you would like to test to, click on Select a Server and select a city from the list.
The tool will perform a ping test, followed by a download and upload speed test to the selected server.
Please note: When using the Speed Test tool, results will also take into account your internal IT infrastructure. To perform a more accurate test of your IP Access service, please connect a laptop directly to the Colt provided router.
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
- How to raise a Billing Enquiry?
- How to view and dowload invoices and reports?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?