- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Assurance
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Delivery
- How to add an additional contact while creating a ticket?
- How to Open a PDF File in Google Chrome?
- Cloud SBC usage Reporting Portal – User Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
How to use the Speed Test tool?
Click on Auto Select to run the tool immediately. To change the server that you would like to test to, click on Select a Server and select a city from the list.
The tool will perform a ping test, followed by a download and upload speed test to the selected server.
Please note: When using the Speed Test tool, results will also take into account your internal IT infrastructure. To perform a more accurate test of your IP Access service, please connect a laptop directly to the Colt provided router.