- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Interactiv Contact Centre Datasheet
- What APIs Colt offers?
- Latest Updates to Origin Surcharges for Number Hosting Customer
- Why I get the message “Single Sign On is not enabled for your company.” when I try to login with my company’s credentials in Colt Online?
- Why I cannot access the Update Password page?
- Colt Cloud SIP
- How do I reset my password if I have Single Sign On enabled in Colt Online?
- Can I login to Colt Online with my company credentials (Single Sign-On)?
- How can I reset my password?
- How can I check if a user is set as Single sign On?
How to use the Speed Test tool?
Click on Auto Select to run the tool immediately. To change the server that you would like to test to, click on Select a Server and select a city from the list.
The tool will perform a ping test, followed by a download and upload speed test to the selected server.
Please note: When using the Speed Test tool, results will also take into account your internal IT infrastructure. To perform a more accurate test of your IP Access service, please connect a laptop directly to the Colt provided router.