- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
- PSTN Switch Off? Colt continues to support ISDN services
- Colt Voice Coverage
- Colt Interactiv Contact Centre Datasheet
How to use the Speed Test tool?
Click on Auto Select to run the tool immediately. To change the server that you would like to test to, click on Select a Server and select a city from the list.
The tool will perform a ping test, followed by a download and upload speed test to the selected server.
Please note: When using the Speed Test tool, results will also take into account your internal IT infrastructure. To perform a more accurate test of your IP Access service, please connect a laptop directly to the Colt provided router.