Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
We have recently launched a Voice Inventory portal, which allows you to see your live Voice services in the Colt 13 countries for our SIP Trunking and Voice Line (v) services; as well as our Number Hosting service which directs you to our Numbers on Demand portal.
With the launch of this Voice Inventory portal, we have created a dedicated guide to show you how to access and use the portal, to get the information you need on your live Voice services.
Please find the user guide here.
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
- How to raise a Billing Enquiry?
- How to view and dowload invoices and reports?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?