- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How to Open a PDF File in Google Chrome?
- Cloud SBC usage Reporting Portal – User Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
- Operator Connect – Ordering Portal
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
We have recently launched a Voice Inventory portal, which allows you to see your live Voice services in the Colt 13 countries for our SIP Trunking and Voice Line (v) services; as well as our Number Hosting service which directs you to our Numbers on Demand portal.
With the launch of this Voice Inventory portal, we have created a dedicated guide to show you how to access and use the portal, to get the information you need on your live Voice services.
Please find the user guide here.