Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
We have recently launched a Voice Inventory portal, which allows you to see your live Voice services in the Colt 13 countries for our SIP Trunking and Voice Line (v) services; as well as our Number Hosting service which directs you to our Numbers on Demand portal.
With the launch of this Voice Inventory portal, we have created a dedicated guide to show you how to access and use the portal, to get the information you need on your live Voice services.
Please find the user guide here.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?
- How do I add a new domain to a customer number?
- What does it mean to receive an error saying “Email domain not allowed”
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I set up to receive notifications about planned maintenance (Planned Works) on my service?
- How do I set up to receive notifications for proactive tickets raised against my service?
- How can I edit the notifications/subscriptions other people in my organisation receives from colt?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do I completely remove a contact record?