- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
- PSTN Switch Off? Colt continues to support ISDN services
- Colt Voice Coverage
- Colt Interactiv Contact Centre Datasheet
Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
We have recently launched a Voice Inventory portal, which allows you to see your live Voice services in the Colt 13 countries for our SIP Trunking and Voice Line (v) services; as well as our Number Hosting service which directs you to our Numbers on Demand portal.
With the launch of this Voice Inventory portal, we have created a dedicated guide to show you how to access and use the portal, to get the information you need on your live Voice services.
Please find the user guide here.