Benefits at a glance:
- Provide the best customer experience: Maintain the best in class voice service whilst your business transforms to cloud applications, ensuring service stability.
- Migrate with ease and certainty: We have established processes for routing voice services to the major cloud partners. Customers keeping their voice with Colt don’t require number porting.
- Save time and cost with tried and tested solutions.
- Predictable spending underpins confidence: With your voice service being maintained, or if you’re new to Colt, being managed by industry experts your monthly costs are under control.
- Enhanced service features: We work directly with cloud partners and develop our own API’s to give you more control of your orders, numbers and bills. You get ready access to your service information and place orders as you need them.
- Global reach: Using our network we are able to interconnect your applications to voice services
Energize your Cloud with BYOC from Colt
Customers are demanding the best from their cloud based telephony so platform providers are enabling voice connectivity to critical applications delivered by the best carriers
Customers across Europe trust Colt to deliver quality voice services across our award winning network and best in class service operations. Customers are not restricted by voice providers when choosing Unified Communications or Contact Centre services and at Colt we have developed ‘connectors’ with major partners to make this choice quick and easy.
Put simply Cloud SIP is bringing the best in class voice carriers to the best in class Cloud Services. So when you move your phone system to Microsoft or Zoom or your contact centre to the cloud platforms of Genesys or Twilio, you can keep your voice contracts in place or choose to adopt SIP and Freephone services from the market leaders like Colt.
Cloud SIP is offering choice to customers about who maintains the delivery of SIP (outbound calling and number management) and IN (Inbound calling numbers and routing) services. Many customers prefer to ensure the voice services are delivered directly by experts such as Colt or have long standing relationships with favorable terms. So why shouldn’t you bring your own carrier of choice to the applications you choose?
What do Colt offer?
Colt is working directly with major UCaaS and CCaaS platforms to provide pre-built onboarding and voice routing services through managed network interconnects known as SBC (session border controllers). These have been fully tested for interoperability with the network equipment at both ends of the service. Our integrations save time and cost for the benefit of all our customers. We also work with specialist security providers that maintain compliance in data and payment services for your contact centres. Colt can manage ‘BYOC’ interfaces for a complete range of voice applications by simply provisioning the SIP or Inbound voice services as normal and providing the interface testing as part of the onboarding. Because we work across the globe, Colt are able to connect your applications wherever you operate.