I have downloaded my report files but I cannot open it
You may need to unzip the file before you open it with Excel or *Call Analyser tool. Please click here to download a unzip application.
*This option is currently not available if your services are contracted with Colt Japan, Singapore , Hong Kong and South Korea. For Invoice or Billing enquiries, please contact Asia-Invoice@colt.net
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
- How to raise a Billing Enquiry?
- How to view and dowload invoices and reports?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?