- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How to Open a PDF File in Google Chrome?
- Cloud SBC usage Reporting Portal – User Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
- Operator Connect – Ordering Portal
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
What does one sheet invoice mean?
“*One sheet” invoices are our paper Invoices that since 2015 only contain the key data required on a tax invoice currently being displayed on pages 1-2 of the same Invoices.
All summary details will continue to be available, as usual, via Colt Online (as a PDF). The Invoicing method has not changed. All your full itemised Invoices are still available via Colt Online as a pdf or and/or via previously mentioned e-MID (e-Mail Invoice Delivery).
*This option is not applicable for services contracted with Colt Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong and South Korea