What does one sheet invoice mean?
“*One sheet” invoices are our paper Invoices that since 2015 only contain the key data required on a tax invoice currently being displayed on pages 1-2 of the same Invoices.
All summary details will continue to be available, as usual, via Colt Online (as a PDF). The Invoicing method has not changed. All your full itemised Invoices are still available via Colt Online as a pdf or and/or via previously mentioned e-MID (e-Mail Invoice Delivery).
*This option is not applicable for services contracted with Colt Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong and South Korea
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
- How to raise a Billing Enquiry?
- How to view and dowload invoices and reports?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?