- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Operator Connect – Ordering Portal
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
- How to raise a Billing Enquiry?
- How to view and dowload invoices and reports?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
When selecting “My Subscriptions” from your profile page, you will be taken to the page which shows which notifications you are set up to receive. The different subscription types are also known as Contact Groups and are available under one of 3 different levels:
|Account Level||Displays the subscriptions that you are set up at Account Level. These notifications will apply to any services ordered within the account (Customer Number)|
|Service Level||These subscriptions are set up at Service Level and apply to individual services only|
|Billing Level||Subscriptions at Billing Level will apply to a specific BCN within the Account|
When selecting a Contact Group type, the Customer Numbers and Services will be displayed only for those which you have any subscriptions set up for. The example below shows that there are 2 accounts which have subscriptions set up with; the first is set up with Default Service Notifications. The second is set up with Default Service Notifications and Planned Works.
Click here to view the details of which Subscriptions [contact groups] are available at each level.