- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Is it possible to download reports from the (Skylight Analytics) Performance Reporting tool?
- What products and KPI’s are included within the Skylight Analytics reporting tool?
- What is a “reseller certificate” and why is Colt asking that I send one?
- Does my company need to contribute to FUSF?
- What is the Federal Universal Service Fund (FUSF)?
- Operator Connect – Modification portal
- How to create a user to access Network Services – Performance Reports (Skylight Analytics)
- How to access the Network Services – Performance Reporting tool (Skylight Analytics) in Colt Online
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
When selecting “My Subscriptions” from your profile page, you will be taken to the page which shows which notifications you are set up to receive. The different subscription types are also known as Contact Groups and are available under one of 3 different levels:
|Displays the subscriptions that you are set up at Account Level. These notifications will apply to any services ordered within the account (Customer Number)
|These subscriptions are set up at Service Level and apply to individual services only
|Subscriptions at Billing Level will apply to a specific BCN within the Account
When selecting a Contact Group type, the Customer Numbers and Services will be displayed only for those which you have any subscriptions set up for. The example below shows that there are 2 accounts which have subscriptions set up with; the first is set up with Default Service Notifications. The second is set up with Default Service Notifications and Planned Works.
Click here to view the details of which Subscriptions [contact groups] are available at each level.