- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
- Operator Connect – Ordering Portal
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
To ensure that we hold the most up to date contact information (Tel Numbers, Preferred language etc) for notifications, you can review and update key information by clicking on “My Subscriptions” from your profile page, then Contact Groups. Alternatively, click on Contact Details in the breadcrumbs†
1. Click on Contact Groups
2. Edit the required fields and click Submit:
|Title||Title [Mr, Mrs, Ms etc]|
|First Name||First Name|
|Last Name||Last Name|
|Group Contact||Select this if a contact belongs to a team/department within your company|
|Work Phone (direct)||Select appropriate country code and enter full number|
|Mobile||Enter personal mobile number, if applicable|
|Preferred Language||This will control the language that notifications are sent to you in*|
|Switchboard||Enter main reception number, if applicable|
|Switchboard Extension||Provide your extension number, if applicable|
|Days & Time Availability||Provide us with your days and hours of available, if applicable (for site contact and technical information only)|
*Some notifications are available in English only; e.g. Major Network Incident Updates and Planned Work notifications
†Please be aware that these details will not have any impact to the portal’s profile settings, which can be found by navigating to Update Profile settings.