Colt Online users are able to view which notifications they are set up to receive, by going to My Profile > My Subscription
Admin users are able to manage the subscriptions and notifications received by individuals within their organisation by going to My Profile > Contact Management
If you need to set up any subscriptions for a particular Account or service, please ensure that the Customer Number is added to your Online user profile first. If the Customer Number has not been added, you will be unable to view or subscribe against any of those Accounts or services.
Contact Management Module
- At the core of the capability, is a basic view of a individuals main contact details (name, tel #, email address and language preferences)
- The contact record applies to that individual or team (when the contact is set up as a “Group contact”
- All the details within a contact record can be updated, with the exception of the email address
- This record is then linked to the different subscriptions that the contact is set up to receive from colt, including (but not limited to) proactive tickets and planned maintenance notifications
- The different subscriptions will depend on the type of notification, which may be at Account, Service or Billing Level, depicted below*
- The notifications can be set up across different Customer Numbers (Accounts) or Services
- Some subscriptions have varying level of flexibility built into the workflows and includes further notification preferences
* Click here to view the details of all the subscriptions [contact groups] that are available at each level.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?
- How do I add a new domain to a customer number?
- What does it mean to receive an error saying “Email domain not allowed”
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I set up to receive notifications about planned maintenance (Planned Works) on my service?
- How do I set up to receive notifications for proactive tickets raised against my service?
- How can I edit the notifications/subscriptions other people in my organisation receives from colt?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do I completely remove a contact record?