How to update your profile settings?
See GIF or steps below to update your profile details
- From the menu bar click on the gear icon and select the option Profile Settings
- Select the option Update Profile
- Update you details and click Submit to save the changes
Note: Email address and User Id cannot be updated. In case you need to change your email address then you will need to request or create another Colt Online user with the new email address.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?
- How do I add a new domain to a customer number?
- What does it mean to receive an error saying “Email domain not allowed”
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I set up to receive notifications about planned maintenance (Planned Works) on my service?
- How do I set up to receive notifications for proactive tickets raised against my service?
- How can I edit the notifications/subscriptions other people in my organisation receives from colt?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do I completely remove a contact record?