- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How to Open a PDF File in Google Chrome?
- Cloud SBC usage Reporting Portal – User Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
- Operator Connect – Ordering Portal
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
How to update your profile settings?
See GIF or steps below to update your profile details
- From the menu bar click on the gear icon and select the option Profile Settings
- Select the option Update Profile
- Update you details and click Submit to save the changes
Note: Email address and User Id cannot be updated. In case you need to change your email address then you will need to request or create another Colt Online user with the new email address.