What is the Order Management Portal?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Cloud SBC Live Portal – User Guide
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Assurance
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Delivery
- How to add an additional contact while creating a ticket?
- How to Open a PDF File in Google Chrome?
- Cloud SBC Live Portal – Registration Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
What is the Order Management Portal
The Order Management Portal is a tool that allows you to:
- View your orders placed with Colt
- Track the delivery progress of those orders
- Update or provide new information to assist with the timely delivery of your service
Detailed information from Colt source systems is presented in a user friendly format and updated in near real time so you can always see the latest status.
From the Colt Online homepage simply click in “Orders ” and then choose “My Orders” from the menu bar.
You will be directed to either the Basic or Advanced list view where you can view your Orders.
You can swap between the different list views by clicking on either the Basic or Advanced icons as highlighted in the pictures below.
Orders shown are based on the Company Accounts (OCNs) you have assigned in your profile. If these are not correct, changes can be made via your sales contact.