What is the Order Management Portal
The Order Management Portal is a tool that allows you to:
- View your orders placed with Colt
- Track the delivery progress of those orders
- Update or provide new information to assist with the timely delivery of your service
Detailed information from Colt source systems is presented in a user friendly format and updated in near real time so you can always see the latest status.
From the Colt Online homepage simply click in “Orders ” and then choose “My Orders” from the menu bar.
You will be directed to either the Basic or Advanced list view where you can view your Orders.
You can swap between the different list views by clicking on either the Basic or Advanced icons as highlighted in the pictures below.
Orders shown are based on the Company Accounts (OCNs) you have assigned in your profile. If these are not correct, changes can be made via your sales contact.
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
- How to raise a Billing Enquiry?
- How to view and dowload invoices and reports?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?