What is the Order Management Portal
The Order Management Portal is a tool that allows you to:
- View your orders placed with Colt
- Track the delivery progress of those orders
- Update or provide new information to assist with the timely delivery of your service
Detailed information from Colt source systems is presented in a user friendly format and updated in near real time so you can always see the latest status.
From the Colt Online homepage simply click in the “Order Management” tile or select “My Orders” from the menu bar.
You will be directed to either the Basic or Advanced list view where you can view your Orders.
You can swap between the different list views by clicking on either the Basic or Advanced icons as highlighted in the pictures below.
Orders shown are based on the Company Accounts (OCNs) you have assigned in your profile. If these are not correct, changes can be made via your sales contact.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How do I port-in a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How do I reserve a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How to make an address update in Numbers on Demand
- How can I activate a number in Numbers on Demand?
- What can I do on Numbers on Demand compared to Cocom Web Manager?
- How to create a user to access Infovista reports only
- Which tools are available in the Diagnostic Toolkit?
- How to escalate an incident?
- Can I request a copy of my invoice online?