How to find an order?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Interactiv Contact Centre Datasheet
- What APIs Colt offers?
- Latest Updates to Origin Surcharges for Number Hosting Customer
- Why I get the message “Single Sign On is not enabled for your company.” when I try to login with my company’s credentials in Colt Online?
- Why I cannot access the Update Password page?
- Colt Cloud SIP
- How do I reset my password if I have Single Sign On enabled in Colt Online?
- Can I login to Colt Online with my company credentials (Single Sign-On)?
- How can I reset my password?
- How can I check if a user is set as Single sign On?
How can I find my order?
Please check out these two short videos, which will show you how you can find your order.
You can also locate an order within the list view or use the searchbar with:
- Any key references or words eg: Ordernumber, Colt reference numbers, Customer reference number, Product type, originator name etc.
- Or use one of the predefined search options. For that just click in “All” and make selection.