How can I find my order?
Please check out these two short videos, which will show you how you can find your order.
You can also locate an order within the list view or use the searchbar with:
- Any key references or words eg: Ordernumber, Colt reference numbers, Customer reference number, Product type, originator name etc.
- Or use one of the predefined search options. For that just click in “All” and make selection.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Online Dashboard
- How do I port-in a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How do I reserve a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How to make an address update in Numbers on Demand
- How can I activate a number in Numbers on Demand?
- What can I do on Numbers on Demand compared to Cocom Web Manager?
- How to create a user to access Infovista reports only
- Which tools are available in the Diagnostic Toolkit?
- How to escalate an incident?