- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Operator Connect – Modification portal
- How to create a user to access Network Services – Performance Reports only
- How to access the Network Services – Performance Reporting tool in Colt Online
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
To keep you informed about what is happening with your service, colt will use the contact information you have provided to us to ensure that we send the information to the right place.
We understand that sometimes, this information or the person who needs to be notified, will change, so it is important that you tell us. “My Subscription” will allow you to view which notifications you are set up to receive from colt and subscribe to other service notifications.
It can be found by navigating to Settings > My Profile
A summary of all the subscriptions set up for you will be displayed as shown below.
Clicking on Set Subscription will allow subscribe to new notifications.
Click here to view the list of notifications and subscriptions you can sign up to receive from colt