- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
- Operator Connect – Ordering Portal
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
To keep you informed about what is happening with your service, colt will use the contact information you have provided to us to ensure that we send the information to the right place.
We understand that sometimes, this information or the person who needs to be notified, will change, so it is important that you tell us. “My Subscription” will allow you to view which notifications you are set up to receive from colt and subscribe to other service notifications.
It can be found by navigating to Settings > My Profile
A summary of all the subscriptions set up for you will be displayed as shown below.
Clicking on Set Subscription will allow subscribe to new notifications.
Click here to view the list of notifications and subscriptions you can sign up to receive from colt