How can I modify the notifications/subscriptions that I receive from colt?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Voice Product News
- Colt Voice CCaaS
- Colt Voice IN Services
- Colt Voice Intelligent Communications
- Colt Voice Voice Line (v)
- Colt Voice SIP Trunking
- Cloud SBC Live Portal – User Guide
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Assurance
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Delivery
To keep you informed about what is happening with your service, colt will use the contact information you have provided to us to ensure that we send the information to the right place.
We understand that sometimes, this information or the person who needs to be notified, will change, so it is important that you tell us. “My Subscription” will allow you to view which notifications you are set up to receive from colt and subscribe to other service notifications.
It can be found by navigating to Settings > My Profile
A summary of all the subscriptions set up for you will be displayed as shown below.
Clicking on Set Subscription will allow subscribe to new notifications.
Click here to view the list of notifications and subscriptions you can sign up to receive from colt