- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Assurance
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Delivery
- How to add an additional contact while creating a ticket?
- How to Open a PDF File in Google Chrome?
- Cloud SBC usage Reporting Portal – User Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
To keep you informed about what is happening with your service, colt will use the contact information you have provided to us to ensure that we send the information to the right place.
We understand that sometimes, this information or the person who needs to be notified, will change, so it is important that you tell us. “My Subscription” will allow you to view which notifications you are set up to receive from colt and subscribe to other service notifications.
It can be found by navigating to Settings > My Profile
A summary of all the subscriptions set up for you will be displayed as shown below.
Clicking on Set Subscription will allow subscribe to new notifications.
Click here to view the list of notifications and subscriptions you can sign up to receive from colt