- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Assurance
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Delivery
- How to add an additional contact while creating a ticket?
- How to Open a PDF File in Google Chrome?
- Cloud SBC usage Reporting Portal – User Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
Even though I am receiving colts one sheet paper invoice how can I still get the full service breakdown?
The Invoice summary plus usual details that were available on paper before are still and continue to be available in Colt Online: You can use Colt Online to view/download/print a pdf version of your invoice that includes the full service breakdown (it will be available for 12 months). Go to www.colt.net/online, log in and navigate via Billing > Download Invoices. If you do not already have an account, click on Request a Colt Online Account. Alternatively, you can opt to receive paperless invoices by choosing to have invoices delivered via email instead of by post.