- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Latest Updates to Origin Surcharges for Number Hosting Customer
- Why I get the message “Single Sign On is not enabled for your company.” when I try to login with my company’s credentials in Colt Online?
- Why I cannot access the Update Password page?
- How do I reset my password if I have Single Sign On enabled in Colt Online?
- Can I login to Colt Online with my company credentials (Single Sign-On)?
- How can I reset my password?
- How can I check if a user is set as Single sign On?
- What are the Ethernet Diversity feature for the default service offer?
- What is the Ethernet Diversity feature for the default service offer – Japan?
Even though I am receiving colts one sheet paper invoice how can I still get the full service breakdown?
The Invoice summary plus usual details that were available on paper before are still and continue to be available in Colt Online: You can use Colt Online to view/download/print a pdf version of your invoice that includes the full service breakdown (it will be available for 12 months). Go to www.colt.net/online, log in and navigate via Billing > Download Invoices. If you do not already have an account, click on Request a Colt Online Account. Alternatively, you can opt to receive paperless invoices by choosing to have invoices delivered via email instead of by post.