- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Operator Connect – Ordering Portal
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
- How to raise a Billing Enquiry?
- How to view and dowload invoices and reports?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
What are the benefits of E-mail invoice delivery
E-Mail Invoice Delivery provides a host of benefits for service providers and customers alike.
Key benefits include:
- Efficient and timely delivery of your invoices to your email inbox
- Convenient access to all of your invoices
- Security of confidential data – you can manage who views your invoices
- No more paper bills to file or shred
- Reduced environmental impact due to less paper consumption