- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
- PSTN Switch Off? Colt continues to support ISDN services
- Colt Voice Coverage
- Colt Interactiv Contact Centre Datasheet
What are the benefits of E-mail invoice delivery
E-Mail Invoice Delivery provides a host of benefits for service providers and customers alike.
Key benefits include:
- Efficient and timely delivery of your invoices to your email inbox
- Convenient access to all of your invoices
- Security of confidential data – you can manage who views your invoices
- No more paper bills to file or shred
- Reduced environmental impact due to less paper consumption