What are the benefits of E-mail invoice delivery
E-Mail Invoice Delivery provides a host of benefits for service providers and customers alike.
Key benefits include:
- Efficient and timely delivery of your invoices to your email inbox
- Convenient access to all of your invoices
- Security of confidential data – you can manage who views your invoices
- No more paper bills to file or shred
- Reduced environmental impact due to less paper consumption
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?
- How do I add a new domain to a customer number?
- What does it mean to receive an error saying “Email domain not allowed”
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I set up to receive notifications about planned maintenance (Planned Works) on my service?
- How do I set up to receive notifications for proactive tickets raised against my service?
- How can I edit the notifications/subscriptions other people in my organisation receives from colt?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do I completely remove a contact record?