- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Operator Connect – Ordering Portal
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
- How to raise a Billing Enquiry?
- How to view and dowload invoices and reports?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
What are the real benefits of e-mail invoice delivery to my organization
The true benefit of e-Mail Invoice Delivery to you and your organisation is convenience. At Colt, we have adopted an ’ approach to e-Mail Invoice Delivery, whereby your bill is pushed to you in the form of an email with a secure PDF attachment. Our goal is to make it as convenient as possible for you to access your regular bills. This approach proactively delivers your invoices to you in a format that is secure, storable and distributable, but in a way that ensures you retain control of sensitive data.