What are the real benefits of e-mail invoice delivery to my organization
The true benefit of e-Mail Invoice Delivery to you and your organisation is convenience. At Colt, we have adopted an ’ approach to e-Mail Invoice Delivery, whereby your bill is pushed to you in the form of an email with a secure PDF attachment. Our goal is to make it as convenient as possible for you to access your regular bills. This approach proactively delivers your invoices to you in a format that is secure, storable and distributable, but in a way that ensures you retain control of sensitive data.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?
- How do I add a new domain to a customer number?
- What does it mean to receive an error saying “Email domain not allowed”
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I set up to receive notifications about planned maintenance (Planned Works) on my service?
- How do I set up to receive notifications for proactive tickets raised against my service?
- How can I edit the notifications/subscriptions other people in my organisation receives from colt?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do I completely remove a contact record?