- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Assurance
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Delivery
- How to add an additional contact while creating a ticket?
- How to Open a PDF File in Google Chrome?
- Cloud SBC usage Reporting Portal – User Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
What are the real benefits of e-mail invoice delivery to my organization
The true benefit of e-Mail Invoice Delivery to you and your organisation is convenience. At Colt, we have adopted an ’ approach to e-Mail Invoice Delivery, whereby your bill is pushed to you in the form of an email with a secure PDF attachment. Our goal is to make it as convenient as possible for you to access your regular bills. This approach proactively delivers your invoices to you in a format that is secure, storable and distributable, but in a way that ensures you retain control of sensitive data.