How to sign up for colt e-mail invoice delivery
Already having access to Colt Online, the main option available to you to log on www.colt.net/online and complete the required actions to register/change the e-Mail Invoice settings via the menu: Billing > Manage Your Account Details > Sign up for E-Invoicing. In case you need further support on how to login or register for e-Mail Invoice Delivery please verify our Support page www.colt.net/support for contact details relevant to your location.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?
- How do I add a new domain to a customer number?
- What does it mean to receive an error saying “Email domain not allowed”
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I set up to receive notifications about planned maintenance (Planned Works) on my service?
- How do I set up to receive notifications for proactive tickets raised against my service?
- How can I edit the notifications/subscriptions other people in my organisation receives from colt?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do I completely remove a contact record?