We have restructured the Colt Online menu to give an overview of all Colt's voice product applications and service guides.
Tools & Applications
Please note that access to the tools and content within the applications depend on the following:
- You must have relevant live services
- Your Colt Online user role must be set up per specific tool
If you don't have access to a tool, you can request it. More information here.
Service Options & Features
- Phone Numbers (about Number Format, CLI Presentation, Porting, ...)
- Call Distribution (Routing Sequence, Port Groups)
- CODEC & Transcoding
- Call Admission Control (CAC - SIP Channels)
- Voice Resiliency (Inbound Call Diversion in case of failure)
- Trunk and / or POP Resiliency
- Fraud Management
- Voice Config Order enrichment portal (important during ordering process), including technical guide process)
- Voice Inventory
The Colt Voice Product team's goal is to enable you to order online, such as enhancing Disaster Recovery and allowing you to add numbers to your services . We are currently working to make the latter available for our SIP Trunking services. For Number Hosting and IN services, this functionality is available on Numbers on Demand and Voice on Demand.