- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
- Operator Connect – Ordering Portal
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
How to track the status of my access request in Colt Online?
Whenever you request access to new options, new accounts or request to become a Colt online administrator, the request will follow an approval process. You can track its status and see who needs to approve your request in the Track Request page.
See below how to access the Track Request page in the GIF below:
Note: Requests in Setup in Progress tab may contain options that require manual setup from Colt Online team which can take up to 48hrs to be processed. You will receive a notification once the manual setup is completed.