- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Is it possible to download reports from the (Skylight Analytics) Performance Reporting tool?
- What products and KPI’s are included within the Skylight Analytics reporting tool?
- What is a “reseller certificate” and why is Colt asking that I send one?
- Does my company need to contribute to FUSF?
- What is the Federal Universal Service Fund (FUSF)?
- Operator Connect – Modification portal
- How to create a user to access Network Services – Performance Reports (Skylight Analytics)
- How to access the Network Services – Performance Reporting tool (Skylight Analytics) in Colt Online
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
How to track the status of my access request in Colt Online?
Whenever you request access to new options, new accounts or request to become a Colt online administrator, the request will follow an approval process. You can track its status and see who needs to approve your request in the Track Request page.
See below how to access the Track Request page in the GIF below:
Note: Requests in Setup in Progress tab may contain options that require manual setup from Colt Online team which can take up to 48hrs to be processed. You will receive a notification once the manual setup is completed.