- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
- PSTN Switch Off? Colt continues to support ISDN services
- Colt Voice Coverage
- Colt Interactiv Contact Centre Datasheet
How to track the status of my access request in Colt Online?
Whenever you request access to new options, new accounts or request to become a Colt online administrator, the request will follow an approval process. You can track its status and see who needs to approve your request in the Track Request page.
See below how to access the Track Request page in the GIF below:
Note: Requests in Setup in Progress tab may contain options that require manual setup from Colt Online team which can take up to 48hrs to be processed. You will receive a notification once the manual setup is completed.