How to track the status of my access request in Colt Online?
Whenever you request access to new options, new accounts or request to become a Colt online administrator, the request will follow an approval process. You can track its status and see who needs to approve your request in the Track Request page.
See below how to access the Track Request page in the GIF below:
Note: Requests in Setup in Progress tab may contain options that require manual setup from Colt Online team which can take up to 48hrs to be processed. You will receive a notification once the manual setup is completed.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- How do I port-in a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How do I reserve a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How to make an address update in Numbers on Demand
- How can I activate a number in Numbers on Demand?
- What can I do on Numbers on Demand compared to Cocom Web Manager?
- How to create a user to access Infovista reports only
- Which tools are available in the Diagnostic Toolkit?
- How to escalate an incident?
- Can I request a copy of my invoice online?