How to approve an Colt Online account request?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Voice Product News
- Colt Voice CCaaS
- Colt Voice IN Services
- Colt Voice Intelligent Communications
- Colt Voice Voice Line (v)
- Colt Voice SIP Trunking
- Cloud SBC Live Portal – User Guide
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Assurance
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Delivery
How to approve an Colt Online account request in Colt Online?
If you are a Customer Administrator user in Colt Online you may receive a notification from someone (from your organisation) requesting access to Colt Online. As a customer administrator for the account your may approve or reject the request either following the instruction in the email notifications or directly in Colt Online. The animation below shows how to do it from Colt Online.
You can also approve it from the email notification without log in Colt Online. Watch this demo video for more details