- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
- Operator Connect – Ordering Portal
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
- How to raise a Billing Enquiry?
How to approve an Colt Online account request in Colt Online?
If you are a Customer Administrator user in Colt Online you may receive a notification from someone (from your organisation) requesting access to Colt Online. As a customer administrator for the account your may approve or reject the request either following the instruction in the email notifications or directly in Colt Online. The animation below shows how to do it from Colt Online.
You can also approve it from the email notification without log in Colt Online. Watch this demo video for more details