How to approve an Colt Online account request in Colt Online?
If you are a Customer Administrator user in Colt Online you may receive a notification from someone (from your organisation) requesting access to Colt Online. As a customer administrator for the account your may approve or reject the request either following the instruction in the email notifications or directly in Colt Online. The animation below shows how to do it from Colt Online.
You can also approve it from the email notification without log in Colt Online. Watch this demo video for more details
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?
- How do I add a new domain to a customer number?
- What does it mean to receive an error saying “Email domain not allowed”
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I set up to receive notifications about planned maintenance (Planned Works) on my service?
- How do I set up to receive notifications for proactive tickets raised against my service?
- How can I edit the notifications/subscriptions other people in my organisation receives from colt?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do I completely remove a contact record?