- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
- PSTN Switch Off? Colt continues to support ISDN services
- Colt Voice Coverage
- Colt Interactiv Contact Centre Datasheet
How to approve an Colt Online account request in Colt Online?
If you are a Customer Administrator user in Colt Online you may receive a notification from someone (from your organisation) requesting access to Colt Online. As a customer administrator for the account your may approve or reject the request either following the instruction in the email notifications or directly in Colt Online. The animation below shows how to do it from Colt Online.
You can also approve it from the email notification without log in Colt Online. Watch this demo video for more details