- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Assurance
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Delivery
- How to add an additional contact while creating a ticket?
- How to Open a PDF File in Google Chrome?
- Cloud SBC usage Reporting Portal – User Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
Step 1 – In the Menu bar select Tickets then click on Raise Tickets or Service Issues & Outages options
Step 2 – In the Ticket Category page select the option Service Issues & Outages
Step 3 – Then in the next page select the option “My service is currently not working as expected” Then click on Next
Step 4 – Search for the related service you want to raise an incident. You can use the search and filter options available
Step 5 – Select the service then click on Next to continue
Step 6 – Fill in the questionnaire with the details of the incident. The questions will vary depending of the service type selected in the previous screen
Step 7 – Attach any document that may help us to troubleshoot your incident. Then click on Next
Step 8 – Review the details before submitting the request
Step 9 – The ticket is created instantly. Click on the ticket number to view the details