How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
Step 1 – In the Menu bar select Tickets then click on Raise Tickets or Service Issues & Outages options
Step 2 – In the Ticket Category page select the option Service Issues & Outages
Step 3 – Then in the next page select the option “My service is currently not working as expected” Then click on Next
Step 4 – Search for the related service you want to raise an incident. You can use the search and filter options available
Step 5 – Select the service then click on Next to continue
Step 6 – Fill in the questionnaire with the details of the incident. The questions will vary depending of the service type selected in the previous screen
Step 7 – Attach any document that may help us to troubleshoot your incident. Then click on Next
Step 8 – Review the details before submitting the request
Step 9 – The ticket is created instantly. Click on the ticket number to view the details
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?
- How do I add a new domain to a customer number?
- What does it mean to receive an error saying “Email domain not allowed”
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I set up to receive notifications about planned maintenance (Planned Works) on my service?
- How do I set up to receive notifications for proactive tickets raised against my service?
- How can I edit the notifications/subscriptions other people in my organisation receives from colt?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do I completely remove a contact record?