- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Operator Connect – Modification portal
- How to create a user to access Network Services – Performance Reports only
- How to access the Network Services – Performance Reporting tool in Colt Online
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
Step 1 – In the Menu bar select Tickets then click on Raise Tickets or Service Issues & Outages options
Step 2 – In the Ticket Category page select the option Service Issues & Outages
Step 3 – Then in the next page select the option “My service is currently not working as expected” Then click on Next
Step 4 – Search for the related service you want to raise an incident. You can use the search and filter options available
Step 5 – Select the service then click on Next to continue
Step 6 – Fill in the questionnaire with the details of the incident. The questions will vary depending of the service type selected in the previous screen
Step 7 – Attach any document that may help us to troubleshoot your incident. Then click on Next
Step 8 – Review the details before submitting the request
Step 9 – The ticket is created instantly. Click on the ticket number to view the details