How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
Click on the “Requests, Incidents” tile on the landing page, this will take you to the tickets page, once there click on the “Raise New Ticket” button and click on the “Service Issues” drop down button and select “I need information about a recent outage on my service” to raise the ticket under.
- From the Menu bar navigate to the Ticket option and select the option Service Issues & Outages
- Select the option I need information about a recent outage on my service
- Follow the steps described in the screen
- Once you submit the request you will get a the ticket number instantly
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How do I find a copy of a notification?
- What is the difference between RFO (Reason for Outage) and Incident Report?
- Colt Online Dashboard
- How do I port-in a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How do I reserve a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How to make an address update in Numbers on Demand
- How can I activate a number in Numbers on Demand?
- What can I do on Numbers on Demand compared to Cocom Web Manager?
- How to create a user to access Infovista reports only