- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
- PSTN Switch Off? Colt continues to support ISDN services
- Colt Voice Coverage
- Colt Interactiv Contact Centre Datasheet
You can add additional tickets while raising an incident, service request, or billing and account enquiry.
In the Review & Submit step just before submitting your ticket, click on the Add Contact option to open the Add Contact form, fill in the mandatory fields and click on Add Contact.
Contact will be added to your request
Repeat the steps to add more contacts.
Once complete click on Submit button to create the ticket and receive a ticket number instantly.