- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Assurance
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Delivery
- How to add an additional contact while creating a ticket?
- How to Open a PDF File in Google Chrome?
- Cloud SBC usage Reporting Portal – User Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
You can add additional tickets while raising an incident, service request, or billing and account enquiry.
In the Review & Submit step just before submitting your ticket, click on the Add Contact option to open the Add Contact form, fill in the mandatory fields and click on Add Contact.
Contact will be added to your request
Repeat the steps to add more contacts.
Once complete click on Submit button to create the ticket and receive a ticket number instantly.