- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Voice Product News
- Colt Voice CCaaS
- Colt Voice IN Services
- Colt Voice Intelligent Communications
- Colt Voice Voice Line (v)
- Colt Voice SIP Trunking
- Cloud SBC Live Portal – User Guide
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Assurance
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Delivery
Opening a PDF document in Chrome is simple, whether you use Mac or Windows.
Right-click on your PDF document.
Click on ‘Open with’.
Select Chrome or your browser of choice. You can also open PDFs in any other browser you use regularly.
Any time you download a PDF file from your browser it will open it automatically.