- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Operator Connect – Modification portal
- How to create a user to access Network Services – Performance Reports only
- How to access the Network Services – Performance Reporting tool in Colt Online
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
How to change your invoice language?
- In order to change your invoice language navigate in the Homepage to the “Billing Section” and choose “Change Invoice Language” under “Manage Your Account Details”.
2. Select the customer number to change the invoice language and click “New Request”.
3. Select one or multiple Billing Account numbers to change language of invoice and click the “Next” button.
4. Select the option “Invoice language” and click the “Next” button.
5. Select your prefered language from the dropdown menu and click the “Next” button.
6. The next page will show you a preview of your invoice with the changes requested. Click the Billing Account number you would like to preview.
7. Preview the Invoice and click out of the pop-up window when done.
Note: This page is just an example of how the changes will look like in your invoice. In case of multiple changes with different values then the preview page will just show one example.
8. After the preview please click the “Submit” button to continue and pop-up window will open, where you need to confirm the update of these records. Click Yes or No to confirm the changes.
9. Now you can see that your changes have been submitted successfully
10. Track your request from the Manage Account Page by clicking on the button “Track Request” for the relative customer number.
11. Tracking your Request make it easy to identify, which request is completed, in progress or new. On average a request is completed within the next 10 minutes.
Note: Only when the request is completed, will it be possible to request a copy of the invoice with the new details.