Invoice you are searching for is not available
There could be several reason for not having a search result. For example, search by proper invoice number, account number (OCN) , Company Name and billing account number ( BCN) If that does not work then you should check if you have the correct account number (OCN) or billing number in your profile in Colt Online. To fix that we just have to add the missing account number to our profile. If the account number and billing number are present in your profile then the reason could be that we don’t have the Billing role in our Colt Online Profile. For that request that role from the Colt Online Administrator.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?
- How do I add a new domain to a customer number?
- What does it mean to receive an error saying “Email domain not allowed”
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I set up to receive notifications about planned maintenance (Planned Works) on my service?
- How do I set up to receive notifications for proactive tickets raised against my service?
- How can I edit the notifications/subscriptions other people in my organisation receives from colt?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do I completely remove a contact record?