Invoice you are searching for is not available
There could be several reason for not having a search result. For example, search by proper invoice number, account number (OCN) , Company Name and billing account number ( BCN) If that does not work then you should check if you have the correct account number (OCN) or billing number in your profile in Colt Online. To fix that we just have to add the missing account number to our profile. If the account number and billing number are present in your profile then the reason could be that we don’t have the Billing role in our Colt Online Profile. For that request that role from the Colt Online Administrator.
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
- How to raise a Billing Enquiry?
- How to view and dowload invoices and reports?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?