Invoice you are searching for is not available
There could be several reason for not having a search result. For example, search by proper invoice number, account number (OCN) , Company Name and billing account number ( BCN) If that does not work then you should check if you have the correct account number (OCN) or billing number in your profile in Colt Online. To fix that we just have to add the missing account number to our profile. If the account number and billing number are present in your profile then the reason could be that we don’t have the Billing role in our Colt Online Profile. For that request that role from the Colt Online Administrator.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How to set your PBX Configuration
- How can I set the priority of my ticket?
- How do I find a copy of a notification?
- What is the difference between RFO (Reason for Outage) and Incident Report?
- Colt Online Dashboard
- How do I port-in a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How do I reserve a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How to make an address update in Numbers on Demand
- How can I activate a number in Numbers on Demand?
- What can I do on Numbers on Demand compared to Cocom Web Manager?