How to update the Customer Reference and Purchase Order number ?
On the Homepage navigate to the billing section and select “Customer Reference/Purchase Order number”.
1.This will open Account and Billing Management page, with the option already preselected, hence we need to click on next.
2. Use the Search box to select your account, click “Search” and “Next” to continue
Colt online will display the list of billing account numbers related to the account selected in the previous screen.
This page will allow you to see the current billing account details as Billing address (including Billing company name and Billing Contact name), e-invoice email, Customer Reference, Purchase Order number and Invoice Language.
Use the search box to filter the data is required.
3. Select the Billing Account Number you would like to update and click “Next”.
Note: In case there is an change request in progress then Colt Online will display an ”!” icon. This means that you cannot raise a new request until the current request is not completed.
4. The page below will allow you to see the current Customer Reference set in each Billing Account number and provide the New Customer Reference. You should also provide the Start date and End Date of your Customer Reference.You can also keep the current value and click next to update the Purchase order number details
Untick the “Select All” box in case you want to add different Customer Reference(s) to your invoices.
Note: The Customer Reference filed cannot be greater than 36 characters
5. The page below will allow you to see the current Purchase Order nº(s) set in your Billing Account number and provide the New Purchase Order nº(s) for your billing Account number(s). You should also provide the Start date and End Date of your Purchase Order nº.
Untick the “Select All” box in case you want to add different Purchase Order nº(s) to your invoices.
Note: The Purchase Order nº filed cannot be greater than 36 characters
6. The next page will show you a preview of your invoice with the changes requested. Click the “Preview fields” to see an explanation for each field in your invoice.
Note: This page is just an example of how the changes will look like in your invoice. In case of multiple changes with different values then the preview page will just show one example.
7. Please click “Update Changes” to continue.
8. Click Yes or No to confirm the changes
This screen will confirm that your request is submitted successfully.
Here you also have the opportunity to request a copy bills.
You will receive a notification in your mailbox with the details of your request. See example below:
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How to set your PBX Configuration
- How can I set the priority of my ticket?
- How do I find a copy of a notification?
- What is the difference between RFO (Reason for Outage) and Incident Report?
- Colt Online Dashboard
- How do I port-in a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How do I reserve a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How to make an address update in Numbers on Demand
- How can I activate a number in Numbers on Demand?
- What can I do on Numbers on Demand compared to Cocom Web Manager?