How to add or remove a Billing Account in my Colt Online profile?
Adding more Billing Accounts
Removing Billing Accounts from my profile
Note: Option to add Billing Account is only available to Customer Administrator users. Customer Administrator users can also add or remove Billing account access from other users .
Important: Removing access to the Billing Accounts in Colt Online will only restrict the access to the Invoice page and the latest invoice section in the Service Details page in Colt Online. User will still be able to see and manage the services associated to the Billing Account.
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
- How to raise a Billing Enquiry?
- How to view and dowload invoices and reports?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?