How to add or remove a Billing Account in my Colt Online profile?
Adding more Billing Accounts
Removing Billing Accounts from my profile
Note: Option to add Billing Account is only available to Customer Administrator users. Customer Administrator users can also add or remove Billing account access from other users .
Important: Removing access to the Billing Accounts in Colt Online will only restrict the access to the Invoice page and the latest invoice section in the Service Details page in Colt Online. User will still be able to see and manage the services associated to the Billing Account.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How do I find a copy of a notification?
- What is the difference between RFO (Reason for Outage) and Incident Report?
- Colt Online Dashboard
- How do I port-in a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How do I reserve a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How to make an address update in Numbers on Demand
- How can I activate a number in Numbers on Demand?
- What can I do on Numbers on Demand compared to Cocom Web Manager?
- How to create a user to access Infovista reports only