- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
- PSTN Switch Off? Colt continues to support ISDN services
- Colt Voice Coverage
- Colt Interactiv Contact Centre Datasheet
How to add or remove a Billing Account in my Colt Online profile?
Adding more Billing Accounts
Removing Billing Accounts from my profile
Note: Option to add Billing Account is only available to Customer Administrator users. Customer Administrator users can also add or remove Billing account access from other users .
Important: Removing access to the Billing Accounts in Colt Online will only restrict the access to the Invoice page and the latest invoice section in the Service Details page in Colt Online. User will still be able to see and manage the services associated to the Billing Account.