- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Is it possible to download reports from the (Skylight Analytics) Performance Reporting tool?
- What products and KPI’s are included within the Skylight Analytics reporting tool?
- What is a “reseller certificate” and why is Colt asking that I send one?
- Does my company need to contribute to FUSF?
- What is the Federal Universal Service Fund (FUSF)?
- Operator Connect – Modification portal
- How to create a user to access Network Services – Performance Reports (Skylight Analytics)
- How to access the Network Services – Performance Reporting tool (Skylight Analytics) in Colt Online
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
How to add or remove a Billing Account in my Colt Online profile?
Adding more Billing Accounts
Removing Billing Accounts from my profile
Note: Option to add Billing Account is only available to Customer Administrator users. Customer Administrator users can also add or remove Billing account access from other users .
Important: Removing access to the Billing Accounts in Colt Online will only restrict the access to the Invoice page and the latest invoice section in the Service Details page in Colt Online. User will still be able to see and manage the services associated to the Billing Account.