- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
- PSTN Switch Off? Colt continues to support ISDN services
- Colt Voice Coverage
- Colt Interactiv Contact Centre Datasheet
How to upgrade my Colt Online user from Customer to Customer administrator?
You can request to become an Colt Online administrator for the accounts associated to your Colt Online profile. See below how to request it.
Administrator rights will allow you to see, update, create and delete users that have access to your accounts in Colt Online. You will also receive notifications to approve access request from other users.
Important: Request for Administrator rights are per Account number so if you have more than one Account number in your profile then you need to request administrator rights for all the accounts you want to administer.