How to upgrade my Colt Online user from Customer to Customer administrator?
You can request to become an Colt Online administrator for the accounts associated to your Colt Online profile. See below how to request it.
Administrator rights will allow you to see, update, create and delete users that have access to your accounts in Colt Online. You will also receive notifications to approve access request from other users.
Important: Request for Administrator rights are per Account number so if you have more than one Account number in your profile then you need to request administrator rights for all the accounts you want to administer.
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
- How to raise a Billing Enquiry?
- How to view and dowload invoices and reports?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?