- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Cloud SBC usage Reporting Portal – User Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
- Operator Connect – Ordering Portal
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
How to upgrade my Colt Online user from Customer to Customer administrator?
You can request to become an Colt Online administrator for the accounts associated to your Colt Online profile. See below how to request it.
Administrator rights will allow you to see, update, create and delete users that have access to your accounts in Colt Online. You will also receive notifications to approve access request from other users.
Important: Request for Administrator rights are per Account number so if you have more than one Account number in your profile then you need to request administrator rights for all the accounts you want to administer.