- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Is it possible to download reports from the (Skylight Analytics) Performance Reporting tool?
- What products and KPI’s are included within the Skylight Analytics reporting tool?
- What is a “reseller certificate” and why is Colt asking that I send one?
- Does my company need to contribute to FUSF?
- What is the Federal Universal Service Fund (FUSF)?
- Operator Connect – Modification portal
- How to create a user to access Network Services – Performance Reports (Skylight Analytics)
- How to access the Network Services – Performance Reporting tool (Skylight Analytics) in Colt Online
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
How to upgrade my Colt Online user from Customer to Customer administrator?
You can request to become an Colt Online administrator for the accounts associated to your Colt Online profile. See below how to request it.
Administrator rights will allow you to see, update, create and delete users that have access to your accounts in Colt Online. You will also receive notifications to approve access request from other users.
Important: Request for Administrator rights are per Account number so if you have more than one Account number in your profile then you need to request administrator rights for all the accounts you want to administer.