- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Cloud SBC usage Reporting Portal – User Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
- Operator Connect – Ordering Portal
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
Can I add more than one email address to the colt e-mail invoice delivery service
No, for different Billing Account Numbers (BCN) you can provide a different e-mail address per BCN but not more than one for the same BCN. In addition Colt will always send just 1 legal Invoice to 1 recipient whether it is a physical- or digital Invoice address.
In general we would prefer you to set up e-Mail Invoice Delivery with a generic e-mail address such as email@example.com. This will guarantee that you still receive your invoice, even if an individual person becomes unavailable. In case you want you could set-up auto-forwarding rules from this generic e-mail address to individuals in your organisation.