- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Operator Connect – Modification portal
- How to create a user to access Network Services – Performance Reports only
- How to access the Network Services – Performance Reporting tool in Colt Online
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
Can I add more than one email address to the colt e-mail invoice delivery service
No, for different Billing Account Numbers (BCN) you can provide a different e-mail address per BCN but not more than one for the same BCN. In addition Colt will always send just 1 legal Invoice to 1 recipient whether it is a physical- or digital Invoice address.
In general we would prefer you to set up e-Mail Invoice Delivery with a generic e-mail address such as email@example.com. This will guarantee that you still receive your invoice, even if an individual person becomes unavailable. In case you want you could set-up auto-forwarding rules from this generic e-mail address to individuals in your organisation.