The Reason For Outage, consists of one or 2 sentence explaining what was the cause of the problem. You can find this information in the ticket details page once your issue has been resolved.
The Incident Report or detailed Incident Report shows all the time lines history of the ticket progression. It takes 5 to 7 working days to be available. It needs to be requested when you give closure confirmation of your incident ticket.
Example of Reason for Outage
Example of Incident Report
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
- How to raise a Billing Enquiry?
- How to view and dowload invoices and reports?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?