The Reason For Outage, consists of one or 2 sentence explaining what was the cause of the problem. You can find this information in the ticket details page once your issue has been resolved.
The Incident Report or detailed Incident Report shows all the time lines history of the ticket progression. It takes 5 to 7 working days to be available. It needs to be requested when you give closure confirmation of your incident ticket.
Example of Reason for Outage
Example of Incident Report
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How do I find a copy of a notification?
- What is the difference between RFO (Reason for Outage) and Incident Report?
- Colt Online Dashboard
- How do I port-in a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How do I reserve a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How to make an address update in Numbers on Demand
- How can I activate a number in Numbers on Demand?
- What can I do on Numbers on Demand compared to Cocom Web Manager?
- How to create a user to access Infovista reports only