- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
- PSTN Switch Off? Colt continues to support ISDN services
- Colt Voice Coverage
- Colt Interactiv Contact Centre Datasheet
The Reason For Outage, consists of one or 2 sentence explaining what was the cause of the problem. You can find this information in the ticket details page once your issue has been resolved.
The Incident Report or detailed Incident Report shows all the time lines history of the ticket progression. It takes 5 to 7 working days to be available. It needs to be requested when you give closure confirmation of your incident ticket.
Example of Reason for Outage
Example of Incident Report
You can request an incident report by raising a ticket here and choosing the option I need information about a recent outage on my service