- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How to Open a PDF File in Google Chrome?
- Cloud SBC usage Reporting Portal – User Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
- Operator Connect – Ordering Portal
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
The Reason For Outage, consists of one or 2 sentence explaining what was the cause of the problem. You can find this information in the ticket details page once your issue has been resolved.
The Incident Report or detailed Incident Report shows all the time lines history of the ticket progression. It takes 5 to 7 working days to be available. It needs to be requested when you give closure confirmation of your incident ticket.
Example of Reason for Outage
Example of Incident Report
You can request an incident report by raising a ticket here and choosing the option I need information about a recent outage on my service