How to escalate an incident?
We understand that there may be times when you wish to escalate an incident. This could be due to several reasons:
- A service outage that exceeds the Service Level Agreement
- You are unable to carry out business as usual due to a fault
- You have a crisis situation
- Failure of escalation and/or communication plan
- Increase in impact and/or criticality of service disruption
- Risk of damage to your business reputation
- A protracted repair or multiple repeat fault scenarios
Therefore, within Service Assurance we provide you with a five-level escalation matrix.
Escalation matrix for services contracted with Colt Europe, USA and Canada
Outlined are the steps you should take to escalate an incident.
- All escalation must be made via phone (escalations made via e-mail may suffer delays as individual mailboxes are not monitored 24×7)
- Make sure you enter your ticket reference when calling us to help with routing your escalation appropriately. Our ticket format is 1-0123456789. The valid format to enter within the Interactive voice response (IVR) is: 10123456789 (disregard “-“)
- Escalations will be system driven, and will move sequentially from level 1 to 5 (1 to 4 for Asia services)
The escalation owner can decide to expedite or delay the requested escalation level
- In the event of a Colt MNI the crisis escalation process may be invoked and supersede this process
- Network Operations will always have a contact available at all levels
Escalation matrix for services Contracted with Colt Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong and South Korea
|Escalation level||Contact Point||Phone Number||Email Address|
|Level 1||Service Desk||Service Deskemail@example.com|
|Level 2||Manager - Japan Network & Voice Services||Norita Yamashita||+81-3-4560-4662||Noritaka.Yamashita@colt.net|
|Manager - Manager Service||Masayuki Yoshikawa||+81-3-4560-7276||Masayuki.Yoshikawa@colt.net|
|Manager - Hong Kong, Singapure, and International Network Services||Venkata Padma Kumar Vakamudi||+44-20-3353-5729||VenkataPadmakumar.Vakamudi@colt.net|
|Level 3||Director - Japan Network||Eiji Miura||+81-3-4560-4413||Eiji.Miura@colt.net|
|Director - Voice Service||Tomohisa Itoh||+81-3-4560-4476||Tomohisa.Itoh@colt.net|
|Director - Managed Service||Kazuhiko Kazama||+81-3-4560-4420||Kazuhiko.Kazama@colt.net|
|Director - Hong Kong, Singapore and International Network Service||Jeyakumar Paul||+81-3-4560-7107||Jeyakumar.Paul@colt.net|
|Level 4||VP - COO Asia (Network & Managed service||Masato Hoshino||+81-3-4560-4688||Masato.Hoshino@colt.net|
All escalation must be made via phone (escalations made via e-mail may suffer delays as individual
mailboxes are not monitored 24×7)
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?
- How do I add a new domain to a customer number?
- What does it mean to receive an error saying “Email domain not allowed”
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I set up to receive notifications about planned maintenance (Planned Works) on my service?
- How do I set up to receive notifications for proactive tickets raised against my service?
- How can I edit the notifications/subscriptions other people in my organisation receives from colt?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do I completely remove a contact record?