- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Interactiv Contact Centre Datasheet
- What APIs Colt offers?
- Latest Updates to Origin Surcharges for Number Hosting Customer
- Why I get the message “Single Sign On is not enabled for your company.” when I try to login with my company’s credentials in Colt Online?
- Why I cannot access the Update Password page?
- Colt Cloud SIP
- How do I reset my password if I have Single Sign On enabled in Colt Online?
- Can I login to Colt Online with my company credentials (Single Sign-On)?
- How can I reset my password?
- How can I check if a user is set as Single sign On?
How to escalate an incident?
We understand that there may be times when you wish to escalate an incident. This could be due to several reasons:
- A service outage that exceeds the Service Level Agreement
- You are unable to carry out business as usual due to a fault
- You have a crisis situation
- Failure of escalation and/or communication plan
- Increase in impact and/or criticality of service disruption
- Risk of damage to your business reputation
- A protracted repair or multiple repeat fault scenarios
Therefore, within Service Assurance we provide you with a five-level escalation matrix.
Escalation matrix for services contracted with Colt Europe, USA and Canada
Outlined are the steps you should take to escalate an incident.
- All escalation must be made via phone (escalations made via e-mail may suffer delays as individual mailboxes are not monitored 24×7)
- Make sure you enter your ticket reference when calling us to help with routing your escalation appropriately. Our ticket format is 1-0123456789. The valid format to enter within the Interactive voice response (IVR) is: 10123456789 (disregard “-“)
- Escalations will be system driven, and will move sequentially from level 1 to 5 (1 to 4 for Asia services)
The escalation owner can decide to expedite or delay the requested escalation level
- In the event of a Colt MNI the crisis escalation process may be invoked and supersede this process
- Network Operations will always have a contact available at all levels
Escalation matrix for services Contracted with Colt Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong and South Korea
|Escalation level||Contact Point||Phone Number||Email Address|
|Level 1||Service Desk||Service Deskfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Level 2||Manager - Japan Network & Voice Services||Norita Yamashita||+81-3-4560-4662||Noritaka.Yamashita@colt.net|
|Manager - Manager Service||Masayuki Yoshikawa||+81-3-4560-7276||Masayuki.Yoshikawa@colt.net|
|Manager - Hong Kong, Singapure, and International Network Services||Venkata Padma Kumar Vakamudi||+44-20-3353-5729||VenkataPadmakumar.Vakamudi@colt.net|
|Level 3||Director - Japan Network||Eiji Miura||+81-3-4560-4413||Eiji.Miura@colt.net|
|Director - Voice Service||Tomohisa Itoh||+81-3-4560-4476||Tomohisa.Itoh@colt.net|
|Director - Managed Service||Kazuhiko Kazama||+81-3-4560-4420||Kazuhiko.Kazama@colt.net|
|Director - Hong Kong, Singapore and International Network Service||Jeyakumar Paul||+81-3-4560-7107||Jeyakumar.Paul@colt.net|
|Level 4||VP - COO Asia (Network & Managed service||Masato Hoshino||+81-3-4560-4688||Masato.Hoshino@colt.net|
Note: All escalation must be made via phone (escalations made via e-mail may suffer delays as individual mailboxes are not monitored 24×7)