- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Is it possible to download reports from the (Skylight Analytics) Performance Reporting tool?
- What products and KPI’s are included within the Skylight Analytics reporting tool?
- What is a “reseller certificate” and why is Colt asking that I send one?
- Does my company need to contribute to FUSF?
- What is the Federal Universal Service Fund (FUSF)?
- Operator Connect – Modification portal
- How to create a user to access Network Services – Performance Reports (Skylight Analytics)
- How to access the Network Services – Performance Reporting tool (Skylight Analytics) in Colt Online
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
How to escalate an incident?
We understand that there may be times when you wish to escalate an incident. This could be due to several reasons:
- A service outage that exceeds the Service Level Agreement
- You are unable to carry out business as usual due to a fault
- You have a crisis situation
- Failure of escalation and/or communication plan
- Increase in impact and/or criticality of service disruption
- Risk of damage to your business reputation
- A protracted repair or multiple repeat fault scenarios
Therefore, within Service Assurance we provide you with a five-level escalation matrix.
Escalation matrix for services contracted with Colt Europe, USA and Canada
Outlined are the steps you should take to escalate an incident.
- All escalation must be made via phone (escalations made via e-mail may suffer delays as individual mailboxes are not monitored 24×7)
- Make sure you enter your ticket reference when calling us to help with routing your escalation appropriately. Our ticket format is 1-0123456789. The valid format to enter within the Interactive voice response (IVR) is: 10123456789 (disregard “-“)
- Escalations will be system driven, and will move sequentially from level 1 to 5
The escalation owner can decide to expedite or delay the requested escalation level
- In the event of a Colt MNI the crisis escalation process may be invoked and supersede this process
- Network Operations will always have a contact available at all levels
Escalation matrix for services contracted with Colt Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong and South Korea
Note: All escalations must be made using the details shown above (escalations made via individual e-mail mailboxes are not monitored 24×7 and may suffer delays)