- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Cloud SBC usage Reporting Portal – User Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
- Operator Connect – Ordering Portal
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
How to manage notifications received from Order Management
As a Colt Online users you can choose if you wish to receive notifications for your orders.
Note: If you are listed as the Ordering Party contact for an order there are some notifications which will always be sent, but there are more that you can choose whether you wish to receive them.
Click on the settings wheel to open the Notification pane.
- Choose if you want to apply the notification settings to this order only or all the orders
- select or unselect the notifications you would like to receive or not
- You can expand the Standard Notification tab and the Additional Notification tab for more notifications
- Save to apply the settings
Here is a video on “How to manage your notificatios”