How to manage notifications received from Order Management
As a Colt Online users you can choose if you wish to receive notifications for your orders.
Note: If you are listed as the Ordering Party contact for an order there are some notifications which will always be sent, but there are more that you can choose whether you wish to receive them.
Click on the settings wheel to open the Notification pane.
- Choose if you want to apply the notification settings to this order only or all the orders
- select or unselect the notifications you would like to receive or not
- You can expand the Standard Notification tab and the Additional Notification tab for more notifications
- Save to apply the settings
Here is a video on “How to manage your notificatios”
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How to set your PBX Configuration
- How can I set the priority of my ticket?
- How do I find a copy of a notification?
- What is the difference between RFO (Reason for Outage) and Incident Report?
- Colt Online Dashboard
- How do I port-in a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How do I reserve a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How to make an address update in Numbers on Demand
- How can I activate a number in Numbers on Demand?
- What can I do on Numbers on Demand compared to Cocom Web Manager?