What information does the “Refresh” button actually refresh?
When the “Refresh” button is pressed, it will update the information about the status of the device and its interfaces. In order to re-run the end to end service status, you will need to collapse the “Service Status” section within the page and reopen it again, to re-activate the Service Status check.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How do I find a copy of a notification?
- What is the difference between RFO (Reason for Outage) and Incident Report?
- Colt Online Dashboard
- How do I port-in a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How do I reserve a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How to make an address update in Numbers on Demand
- How can I activate a number in Numbers on Demand?
- What can I do on Numbers on Demand compared to Cocom Web Manager?
- How to create a user to access Infovista reports only