- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
- PSTN Switch Off? Colt continues to support ISDN services
- Colt Voice Coverage
- Colt Interactiv Contact Centre Datasheet
What information does the “Refresh” button actually refresh?
When the “Refresh” button is pressed, it will update the information about the status of the device and its interfaces. In order to re-run the end to end service status, you will need to collapse the “Service Status” section within the page and reopen it again, to re-activate the Service Status check.