What are the differences between the original invoice and a copy of invoice?
The original invoice and copy will have the same charge details and amount to be paid. However any change done in the Company details will be reflected in the invoice copy, examples: Billing address, legal address, customer reference, Purchase order nº, etc.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- How do I port-in a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How do I reserve a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How to make an address update in Numbers on Demand
- How can I activate a number in Numbers on Demand?
- What can I do on Numbers on Demand compared to Cocom Web Manager?
- How to create a user to access Infovista reports only
- Which tools are available in the Diagnostic Toolkit?
- How to escalate an incident?
- Can I request a copy of my invoice online?